13 Nov 2011

LOVELY LEATHER



"Every item of Fratelli Rossetti footwear is a little work of art produced by master craftsmen. Each one requires over a hundred working phases: from the design of the model to its manufacture, every phase is carried out in the workshops in Parabiago, just outside Milan."


As a designer I find myself looking for beauty in everything, at university my CS teacher, Emma once said that being creative could sometimes be a curse as everything we do, buy and create had to be 'perfect'. If I remember correctly Emma spent 6 months with no door handles in her home because she couldn't find the perfect ones.

However I think we can all agree that Fratelli Rossetti's shoes are both beautiful and perfectly crafted, giving traditional styles a modern lift. These are a few of my favourites:




























I am especially loving the velvet sneakers, how extravagantly tacky of me!


























In the U.K there is only one place to buy Fratelli Rossetti's shoes, 196 Sloane Street, but you can check out the entire collection here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...