31 Jul 2009

The Squirrels Pantry tea room and friends recipe book

Most teenages have a weekend job and I was no exception, I worked at a tearooms in my home town of Cockermouth, Cumbria called Squirrels Pantry. It was a lovely little place within a Oakhurst Garden Center and if you were very lucky enough you would get to see a red squirrel while eating your soup and flowerpot bread.

A few months ago they asked me to be apart of a receipe book they were planning on producing to raise £3,500 to help the survival of red squirrels. I was happy to help out and supplied them with one of my favorite recipes.















Yesterday, I got my copy in the post, and it has some brilliant recipes in it, this is my page:















They were in the local paper too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...