2 Mar 2009

My birthday pizza party

It comes around every year and finding something fun and original to do can be very tricky, but this year I just knew what kind of party I wanted to have; a make your own pizza party! Fun and merriment was had by all (helped by large quantities of wine). Even KP had a new birthday neckerchief to wear, he looked very smart.



















The highlight of the night had to be my surprise birthday cake Jack bought for me from Patisserie Valerie, it was vanilla sponge layers filled with fresh cream and fresh strawberries, covered with sugar dusted fresh berriesso, so beautiful and absolutely delicious.



















Thank you Jack you are the best.

http://www.patisserie-valerie.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...