21 Nov 2011

ALLOTMENT IN A BOX

As you all know I love letterpress, the look and feel in my opinion is just far superior than any other print process. Of course I understand that sometimes it isn't viable to print in this way, it can be costly and has a longer production time than digital or litho but you can have the best of both world. By using printing with wood blocks and then scanning them you can great your own fonts of distressed looking type, mixing and matching different fonts to make your own can be fun too.

















A good example of this is the branding by I Love Dust for Allotinabox, I love the idea and the design and might have to purchase one when the growing season starts again.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...