18 Jul 2011

NIGELLA PERFECTION

I am a big fan of Nigella Lawson's cookery books and I was very excited to hear that she had released an app for the iPhone. It's great for when you're on the bus and trying to think what you are going to cook for the people who are coming over this evening. 

So Friday night I cooked a three course meal for 5 people only using the app and everything was a huge success. I made classic tomato and pesto bruschetta to start (I added way to much garlic), for main we had Coq au Riesling which was super delicious, but I would make rice rather than buttered noodles as Nigella suggests to accompany. Pudding was 'top-speed trifles' and they were AMAZING, everyone was very impressed and they only took me 20 minutes!

These recipes can also be found in Nigella Express and the app is available here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...