21 Jun 2011

GUERRILLA GARDENING

Yes, my secret scheme was is to get my street to start Guerilla gardening. I really shouldn't take the credit for this idea though as my neighbour two doors down did it first but she was every impressed that I was joining her. Hopefully someone another two doors up will plant something around the tree in front of their house.



























I did have to laugh when I was planting the flowers, this lady walked past and said "Are you one of those Guerilla gardeners? I heard about them in the paper" I smiled and of course replied "Yes" a little exaggeration as until 10 minutes previous I was a Guerrilla gardening virgin, but oh well, where shall I plant next?


More info can be found at Gurrillagardening.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...