23 May 2011

CAKE FEVER

I suppose that the wedding frenzy we have seen over the last few months is understandable with the Royal Wedding being the event of 2011. One of the best things I have found is the amount of blog posts, articles and even shop windows which have been dedicated to cake. I LOVE BAKING.

These are a few of my favourites which have appeared over the last few weeks:


















Painted wedding cake, via. Amelie's House






















Pastel pink gradient cake, via Call Me Cupcake!














This fashionable afternoon tea, made up of runway cookies and cakes is available at The Berkley

And I thought I would end with this lovely little video from Laduree. Today I tried the chocolate and passion fruit, delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...