25 May 2011

THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR

Its that time of the year again… planting time! A couple of weekends ago Fi (Jack's mummy) kindly took me to the most amazing garden centre in the world, Sunshine Garden Centre, and I went a little mad. Although I did decided before hand that I wanted the same vegetable plants as last years so we have:


Tomatoes and chives in the bedroom window






































Aubergines, courgettes and sage in the spare bedroom






































Peppers, chilies and a small bay bush in the kitchen window






































I also purchased may exciting herbs which now lines the steps to our front door, we also have a sweet pea pyramid and a strawberry plant. Note the use of old oil tins for the coriander and parsley. I love my front yard now.


















































Hope all your pots, yards and gardens are looking lovely too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...