19 Feb 2011

WAHANDA I LOVE YOU

I posted at the beginning of November (here) about a fantastic offer a group of friends and I had bought on Wahanda to have afternoon tea, a manicure and Martini at So Spa at Sofitel's hotel at St. James. After months of waiting we finally manage to book and it was amazing, everything and more than I expected.


















We were welcomed to the spa with a honey and jasmine tea, followed by the most divine afternoon tea I have ever had. Little smoked salmon, cucumber and cream cheese, ham and tomato and eggs sandwiches (of course, with the crusts cut off), mini scones with jam, cream and lemon curd and to finish a beautiful array of cakes.

















Very full and high on sugar we then all sat down to have our manicures and I don't think my nails have ever looked so good, the Martinis that followed were the cherry on top. If that deal is ever on Wahanda again I am going to buy it for all my friends, it was such a wonderful day.

Thanks girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...