11 Nov 2010

Hats, horses and hopefully lots of fun

My friend Jane and I decided that next year is the year we are going to experience one of Britain's great traditions, Ascot. What better way to spend a weekend than drinking some champagne, getting dressed up and placing a few bets.

Since then we had an even better idea, to go on a hat making course in the New Year so our head wear will be totally unique. There are so many courses to choose from I will have to do some thorough research and start saving the pennies, as they are not cheap! I am sure I will post in the future showcasing my military skill, or lack of!

Maybe I'll make something simple and wacky like this...
(Image via the Sartorialist)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...