28 Sept 2010

Paris, Je T'Aime



I am so excited about going back to Paris, there were so many places we didn't get to see, eat at and listen to music in. But thanks to Eurostar breaking down last Christmas when we were there for the first time we got free return tickets, woop. It was such a hardship having to extend our trip by a few days (not!) although I don't fancy doing the nightmare journey home again. Definitely not going to go so late in the year this time, I have never been so cold and I'm from the frozen North!

Two other Paris related things I have not done yet are; 1. Buy a language tape so I can start learning French and 2. What this film:



To go back to New York next year would be sweet too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...