25 Sept 2010

Jamie Oliver = culinary genius

My friend Carla came over the other night for tea and it took me a while to decide what to cook, but with a little help from Jamie Oliver on-line, I had a starter and main course chosen in no time.

I knew I wanted to cook something which contained aubergines as my window box was sporting a second crop (it is now on it's fourth!) so I decided to start with two types of bruschette, Aubergine and mint and a prosciutto, fig and mint - they were super tasty.


This was washed down with copious amounts of vino and followed by hot tuna salad with basil crème fraîche. Which was absolutely amazing, although I should have put more basil in the crème fraîche.



All these recipes can be found on jamieoliver.com. Now, I am now going to try and find a fabulous recipe for sage and onion stuffing for our Sunday roast, as my sage plant has gone mental!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...