5 Jan 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year, and are not too disheartened by what I think feels like the longest (and coldest) 2 months of the year, as we wait for Spring to arrive.

Thank goodness this year I have some exciting things coming up to make the wait less boring. Thanks to Jack we have tickets to see the new Cirque du Soleil show, Varekai on the 23rd, which I am very excited about, Quidam last year was amazing:



And it seem we are getting another trip to Paris. The week before Christmas Jack and I decided to have a weekend away and were caught up in the whole Eurostar nightmare, it took us over 24 hours to get home! But compensation of a free trip back almost makes the waiting around feel worth while, we can now do all the things we missed.

Finally a resolution; this year I want to really get on with writing regularly on my blog, I was rather rubbish last year, especially considering I have a back log of interesting things to share with everyone, including the 2009 trip to Paris, expect to see a lot more posts shortly.

All the best for 2010

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...